Posted on June 2, 2012
This is a super easy and quick recipe that I make using all of Trader Joe’s fresh ingredients. It is perfect for a night were you are tired and just want to plop on the couch and wait until dinner is ready. I’ve got to admit that I take a bit of prepping like cutting the cheese, tomatoes and onions, but it its fairly straight forward. I serve the pizza with a fresh salad to make it a balanced and healthy meal.
- 24 oz pizza dough, room temp
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 oz Fresh mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 large onion, sliced thin
- Tomato 1/2 Lb, sliced
- Spinach 1 bunch
- Cornmeal, as needed
- Seasonal herbs, I used:basil, bay leaf, and thyme.
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
Lay pan with baking paper and sprinkle cornmeal on a sheet pan. Then, stretch the pizza dough in pan. Spread Trader Joe’s Alfredo sauce atop of the dough. Place the spinach, tomato and onion atop of the dough. Then, top with mozzarella, feta, Parmesan and season with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Use my 1, 2, 3 method to get a perfect thin crust pizza and enjoy the beauty..